POP & Co is an established outsourced accounting firm based in Hawthorn, providing accounting services to a broad client base of small to medium businesses and high net worth individuals across a variety of industries. The firm supports clients with all their financial needs with particular strength in business consulting and accounting supporting services. We pride ourselves on being different than the standard accounting practice – we like to stand out from the crowd. Our focus is on providing care and quality services to our clients and all with a smile!
We require an experienced and dynamic Accountant on a full-time basis. POP & Co specialises in business process outsourcing in the areas of Finance and Accounting. We offer a wide variety of solutions to our clients representing multiple industries in Australia and UK.
- Managing bookkeeping files for Australian SME’s, cooperates and accounting practices
- Preparing business activity statements
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and month end payroll
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Carry out bank reconciliation for all relevant accounts.
- Assist with preparation of BAS, CGT and FBT.
- Manage the Fixed Asset Register.
- Liaise with clients for daily operational queries.
- Analyse account data and generate reports as requested.
- Prepare month-end management report.
- Fully Qualified in ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA.
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience in TAX Accounting for the Australian region.
- Experience in working on XERO, MYOB, HandiTax or Handi Ledger accounting software.
- Sound knowledge of ATO compliance including GST and payroll
- Good communication skills and experience with speaking to clients
- Attention to detail & task oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure with good analytical skills.
- A good team player with a good attitude and can work independently.
- Previous BPO experience is an advantage.