POP & Co is an established outsourced accounting firm based in Hawthorn, providing accounting services to a broad client base of small to medium businesses and high net worth individuals across a variety of industries. The firm supports clients with all their financial needs with particular strength in business consulting and accounting supporting services. We pride ourselves on being different than the standard accounting practice – we like to stand out from the crowd. Our focus is on providing care and quality services to our clients and all with a smile!
The firm is looking for an experienced, dynamic and organized Virtual Assistant to join our fast-expanding team on a full-time basis to work from home.
- Email management, calendar management and filtering
- Attending to ad hoc administrative queries and ensuring solutions are provided
- Database building, CRM data entry and management
- Onboarding clients, research, analysis and sales follow-ups
- Preparing the Financial Statements in accordance with relevant accounting
- Performing other activities such as Income Forecast, P&L Review, Amortisation Checks, Journals Posting, Special Dividends Check, Audit Queries etc. in addition to financial statements preparation
- Sound technical knowledge in accounting, funds and financial instruments to carry out work assigned.
- Ability to understand client and jurisdiction requirements and conform to them for all deliverables
- Analyze the MI data collated by the team on regular basis to detect trends and suggesting on improvisations
- Monitor and ensure compliance with fund policies, legal requirements, and industry regulations
- Assist in the coordination of external audits and regulatory examinations, providing necessary documentation and explanations to auditors.
- Implement audit recommendations and improve internal controls.
- A degree in commerce/business will be an advantage
- Partial qualification in CIMA/ACCA
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a banker or in a finance role
- Working for a foreign client
- Experience in foreign customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines effectively
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using numerous online platforms for research and outreach A team player with a can do attitude